Royal Tattoo, (a clean, professional, and friendly tattoo studio) always uses sterilized equipment and high-quality colors. There’s always a risk getting a tattoo and you’re responsible for it’s aftercare. Healing your tattoo with a good result is easy. Follow our advice, recommendations, and instructions.
- Remove bandage the next morning. Using clean hands, wash gently with soft, perfume-free soap and water. Don’t re-bandage.
- Make sure you remove all ointment, blood, and excess ink during initial first wash. Don’t soak in bathtub or under running water.
- Pat dry with a paper or CLEAN-cotton towel, carefully. DO NOT scrub.
- Wait at least 3 hours or until evening before starting the application of tattoo healing creme (available at Royal Tattoo) or pantothenol (from your chemist).
- Apply VERY THIN layers of creme 3 times a day after washing your tattoo.
- Only use soap to wash and tattoo creme after. Nothing else until healed.
- No direct sunlight or sunbed for 3 weeks. Don’t use sunscreen lotion until fully healed.