Before you choose
The decision to have a tattoo should be taken seriously. Remember – a tattoo is for life. Prepare yourself and take the time to look through your artist's portfolio.
Do some research into the quality of the work and especially make sure that the lines and colours are clear and solid. Have in mind that all tattoo shops would really like to sell you a tattoo.
So choose very carefully.
We use the very latest methods for your safety and our own.
Needles, colours and gloves are all single use. All equipment is damp-autoclaved, sterilized and disinfected. This is the most effective way of eliminating infections such as hepatitis A, B, C, and HIV.
All items are disposed of after each treatment.
We want you to feel comfortable and convinced that your choice to use Royal Tattoo was the right one.
To schedule an appointment you pay a deposit from 300danish kr, the deposit amount varies for bigger work. Your deposit goes towards the price of your tattoo. Royal Tattoo must be notified of the cancellation or rescheduling of appointments at least 48 hours before your appointment, or you will loose your deposit completely. Deposit is valid for 1 year and nonrefundable.
- we only accept cash payment
- please arrive on time for your appointment
- we do not tattoo people under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- it is best to get a good night sleep and eat a full meal before your appointment
- you must be 18 years of age to get a tattoo, no exceptions
Royal Tattoo is a clean, professional and friendly tattoo studio that always uses sterilized equipment and colours. By following these instructions, the healing of your tattoo should be easy.
- remove the bandage the next morning,
- using clean hands, wash carefully with soap and water
- make sure that you remove all ointment, blood and ink
- pat dry with a towel, carefully, do not scrub
- wait for 1 hour, then apply a thin layer of tattoo healing crème (available in Royal Tattoo) or pantothenol (from your chemist) ATTENTION! NEVER USE HELOSANSALVE, THIS CAN CAUSE AN INFECTION!
- apply a thin layer 3-4 times a day
- no new bandage, no Vaseline and sunscreen before your tattoo is healed
- no direct sunlight or solarium for 2 weeks
- no soaking, no swimming in salt or chlorinated water for 2 weeks
- DO NOT SCRATCH OR PICK YOUR TATTOO
DO NOT TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM ANYONE ELSE
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW TATTOO!!!!